CYNTHIA ERIVO WEARS CUSTOM LOUIS VUITTON TO THE “LUTHER: THE FALLEN SUN” GLOBAL PREMIERE
Cynthia Erivo wears a custom silver sequin embroidered gown with white fishtail train, white sandals and silver toupie bag. Cynthia Erivo also wears diamond earrings and a ring from the Louis Vuitton High Jewelry Bravery collection.
- Custom silver and white gown
- Dress is made in two parts: a short, embroidered bodice and a white fishtail skirt with train
- The top part with V-neck décolleté is fully embroidered with shiny and mat black and silver paillettes
- The white volant skirt is made of silk satin
- The paillettes are applied to create a shape which highlights the body’s natural curves
- Nearly 9,500 sequins were used for this gown.
- A total of 250 hours was required to assemble the bodice and 160 hours for the skirt
- Additionally, an extra 350 hours were required to hand-embroider the gown