Bad Weather Experts, MAIUM, Debut Festival-ready Lightweight Poncho for AW21
Designed for movement and utilising recycled PET bottles throughout their entire product range, Amsterdam's MAIUM (my-umm) blends sustainability and innovative design in the first drop of their unisex AW21 collection, debuting their packable, festival-ready Lightweight Poncho.
With an average of over 180 days of rain per year in Amsterdam, the Dutch are no strangers to embracing the lousy weather. AW21 sees MAIUM expand its offering with the first of many drops for the season, The Lightweight Poncho. MAIUM offers a transitional product equipping all walks (or cycles) of life with outerwear designed for movement. Staying true to their authentic brand values surrounding sustainability, functionality and style.
The first drop of AW21 showcases the Lightweight Poncho, with additional styles launching throughout the season.
– Fully waterproof with taped seams
– Signature side zippers for poncho function
– Made from 77 recycled PET bottles
– Front pocket with built-in bag
– Vegan and cruelty-free
– GRS and OEKO-TEX(R) Standard 100 certified
– Breathability 5000
– Practical hood with adjustable court stops
– High collar to protect mouth and nose with zipper garage
– Ventilation holes in armpit
– Super Long fit – midi length above the knee – Unisex
– Available in 4 colourways: Black, Buttercream, Duffel Bag, Silver.